Here at CiiRUS, the greatest pleasure of what we do is in building relationships with customers and partners. After all, the travel and hospitality industries revolve around relationships and quality service. We’d like you to meet and get to know the amazing people behind the scenes who help make CiiRUS the leader in vacation rental software.
In this month’s CiiRUS Team Spotlight, meet Business Development Agent, Julian Camano, who joined the CiiRUS family just a few short months ago. Let’s get to know Julian as he shares some insight about himself, his role at CiiRUS, and more.
1. Briefly describe what your role is at CiiRUS.
I work on CiiRUS’ outbound communication goals. That means contacting potential new partners to help them learn more about our services.
2. What’s the best thing about your job?
Every day is a new experience for me. I am constantly learning something new that I can take with me and apply it in my day-to-day at CiiRUS. Every vacation rental manager I speak to is different and unique.
3. What’s the best thing about CiiRUS?
The best thing about CiiRUS is the team. Everyone is super helpful. Whatever you need, someone is there to help.
4. What does your workspace look like?
My workspace is very simple, but I have a lava lamp that adds some Feng Shui to the space.
5. What’s been one of your proudest moments working at CiiRUS?
Scheduling 16 demos during my first official month was a huge accomplishment for me. It motivated me to do the best I can and to always come out stronger each time.
6. What do you like to do when you’re not at the office?
When I’m not at the office, I enjoy listening to and producing music. It has always been a passion of mine. It gives me a sense of peacefulness.
7. What inspires you?
I am inspired by seeing one’s passion for something. It pushes me to be more passionate about what I like to do. And seeing the numbers each month for sales go up inspires me to keep improving and growing those numbers.
8. What is something you learned in the last week?
In the last week, I have learned how to send out and track mass emails through HubSpot.
9. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
The power I would choose is to understand how everything works. If you could do that, you could do anything you set your mind to.
10. What is the song title that best describes your personality?
The song title that best describes my personality the most is “Together” by Axwell. The song represents my will to bring joy and unity to those around me.
11. Where is your favorite destination to travel to, or what is the top destination you want to visit?
My favorite destination to travel to is Mar Del Plata, Argentina. It is also where my dad’s side of the family is from.
12. How do you define success?
In my opinion, success is self-defined by the progression you make throughout any goal set for you.
13. What are five words (or less) of advice for others in your profession?
Always give it your all.