Customer Relationship Management (CRM), is a valuable approach for companies with professionals (e.g., marketing, sales, property management) who need assistance to manage customers and potential customers in an organized yet easily accessible manner. Companies who use a CRM system can see the value and importance it brings to better understanding the customer’s needs and interests to provide a more personalized experience. As such, our built-in CRM feature assists property managers with managing and communicating with guests through an online communication portal (e.g., online check-in) to create, send, and track email campaigns, and view and record guest history. This allows them to work on everyday tasks such as reports and accounting while providing guests with a more personalized experience in one centralized system.
Manage People Using the CRM
The Manage People screen, located in CiiRUS One, gives users access to find the contact records for guests and contacts. In some cases, a guest might make several reservations with a management company using a different email (or other fields) each time they book. As a result, the database displays each record as a separate individual. Fortunately, the records can be merged into a single record, so when a reservation is made, the contact is added automatically to the CRM under one contact.
CiiRUS’ CRM feature can perform the following tasks:
- Search for guests
- Merge guests to one contact for guests with multiple entries
- Search for ‘Sounds Like’ feature
- View all reservations for a guest
- View and Comment on communication history
- Add notes in the Guest Details
- Auto tidy address from a combined address
- Manage marketing categories
- Add a marketing category type to a contact
- Add new leads directly from the CRM
- Set a Username and Password for the online Guest Portal
- Import leads into CRM from an external leads list
- Download the provided Template spreadsheet
- Import leads to a specified marketing category
Emailers & Rules, and How it Works
Email and Rules provide the means for creating and setting rules for automated email triggers. The automated email template is sent to the guest, matching the specified criteria in the rule. Below are a few examples of different rules that can be set for an automated email.
- Send an email to all guests that stayed last July and booked a BBQ rental and pool heat.
- Send two emails, one within five days, and another one day prior to the guest’s arrival with lockbox information, a welcome email on the day of arrival, and request a review 1-day post-arrival.
- Create an automated quote and resend every three days.
- Send an automated payment reminder email every two days until the booking is paid in full.
Newsletters and Templates
Creating and editing automated email templates is simplified using the template editor in Newsletters and Templates. In the template editor, users can add and edit text, images, and tags. For example, when adding the [guestname] tag to the email template, it displays the actual name of the guest when sending the email to a user from the CRM. There are hundreds of these tags (a/k/a tokens) that can be added to the templates to create highly personalized emails.
Learn how the CRM can score you repeat guests: http://blog.ciirus.com/en/2019/02/28/how-my-crm-can-score-repeat-guests/